Sight glass is used to indicate:
1. The condition of the liquid line;
2. The moisture content in the refrigerant;
3. The flow condition in the oil return line from the oil separator.
The sight glass is fitted with an indicator which changes color to show the moisture content in the refrigerant,the moisture indicators in the sight glasses are dirt repelling.
- * Indicates too high water contents in the refrigeration system * Indication of lack of sub-cooling
- * Indication of refrigerant leakage
- * Flare or solder connection
- * For CFC HCFC and HFC refrigerants
- * Ambient temperature -50°C ~ +150°C * Max.working pressure 3.5 MPa